Important Information: When creating your customer account through our web portal please make sure to link the correct water account with your personal web portal account. For example make sure you use the account number that is: “4 DIGITS-LETTER” i.e “0199-T”. Not all accounts have a ‘-LETTER’ but if your water account does (located in the lower left-hand corner of your postcard bill), please make sure to include it when creating your account.
Through the Web Portal you will now be able to view your current and past water use history, pay your bills online and also view your previous payments. Some other features include updating your contact information, sending in a Service Call to our office, and also transferring water service when moving. We hope everyone enjoys this new feature and as always if you have any questions please feel free to call us at our offices:
New Water Rates Effective
JULY 1, 2016:
Rates and Fees 2016
Bill Pay Online:
- IMPORTANT: Include your Account Number!
- Click this link to pay your bill online with a major credit card.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
- Other Bill Pay Options.
- Concerns regarding the Flint, MI Water Contamination
- Click here to view the 2016 Water Quality Report
- News Release: Information on Lead and Copper Testing